Details will be published on this page of vacancies at Blessed William Howard.
Should you wish to see more jobs within Holy Trinity Catholic Multi Academy, please visit its website.
Stafford 14- 19 Partnership Data Manager
Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2018 with a potential for extension.
Grade 9: 34-39 Salary £30,153 - £34,538 FTE.
Term Time plus 2 weeks - 25 hours per week with the potential to increase in the future.
Required as soon as possible We are looking to appoint a well-organised, enthusiastic and highly effective Data Manager to join us in the next phase of our Partnership development. You will be responsible for the collection, organisation, input, analysis, presentation and distribution of data relating to pupil attainment and progress within the Sixth Forms of all the Partner schools. This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT graduate or existing Data Manager to join our team. You will work closely with the Partnership Manager and will liaise with Data Managers and other stakeholders in each of the Partner schools. You will be required to:
- Manage all aspects of data including monitoring, update and analysing the Partnership’s attainment and progress tracking and reporting systems.
- Monitor and analyse attendance data, liaising with teaching staff and other external stakeholders.
- Support teaching staff with administrative tasks.
- Provide clerical support for Partnership meetings including Governance meetings which are held across Partnership schools.
- Manage the common application process, providing timely analysis of the data.
- Assist with marketing and promotion of the Stafford 14-19 Partnership.
- Manage aspects of the website.
- Undertake research and obtain information to inform decisions.
- Complete and submit complex forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies e.g. D of E.
- Manage manual and computerised record/ information systems.
- Support other colleagues and stakeholders as required The Partnership currently uses SIMS for capturing data.
- Experience of using Level 3 Value Added Ready Reckoners would be an advantage but is not essential as training and support would be available.
- Have a good knowledge and experience of administrative procedures.
- Have the knowledge and ability to use SIMS
- Have an excellent level of IT skill (including MS Office applications and the internet).
- Have experience in, and/or a commitment to, working with young people.
- Be flexible Some evening work may be required on occasion.
Stafford 14-19 Partnership is made up of 5 high schools in Stafford (Blessed William Howard R.C High School, King Edward VI High School, Sir Graham Balfour High School, Stafford Manor High School and The Weston Road Academy. We work together to provide a wide curriculum offer for students and are commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for students. This post would be based at Stafford Manor High School.
Deadline for applications: - 3pm on Friday 19th January 2018 to Mrs Woodward - firstname.lastname@example.org Should you require any further information about this post please contact Mrs Woodward by email: email@example.com
Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service. Stafford 14-19 Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all employees and volunteers to share in this commitment. Stafford 14- 19 Partnership is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and diversity